* Complete analysis and review of campus security * Complete review of response procedures/protocols in light of lessons learned and best practices * Consulting and training on implementing response procedures * Consulting and training on conducting behavioral threat assessments * Consulting and guidance to develop and implement table top, functional or full scale exercises to test emergency plans and response procedures * Consulting and guidance on conducting debriefs following a critical incident to identify gaps and opportunities for improvement
SECURITY PLANNING FOR STUDY ABROAD PROGRAMS
Complete analysis and review of study abroad programs including transportation, housing, and travel itinerary * Advance security assessments of intended destinations * Threat intelligence monitoring (manmade and natural threat) * Emergency response plans * Extraction protocols * Communications protocols * Training on critical incident management if a study abroad program is hit by disaster (The Brannan Group, LLC is a member of NAFSA)*
* Complete analysis and review of present fraud threats and vulnerabilities to your business (including but not limited to physical, cyber, insider threat, processes/procedures, third party vendors) * Testing of present security to determine gaps and opportunities for improvement * Review of detection and response procedures and protocols in light of best practices and lessons learned in your industry * Training related to fraud prevention, detection and response
Critical Incident Planning & Training
When is the last time your response plans were reviewed, updated, and used in training?
* Complete analysis and review of your present critical incident/response procedures and protocols for a manmade or natural disaster * Consulting and guidance on best practices and lessons learned * Training relating to appropriate critical incident/response procedures and protocols * Guidance in developing and implementing exercises (table top, function or full scale) that will ensure your response procedures are fully engrained into your organization or business
When is the last time you conducted a full 360 degree security review of your organization, operations or business?
* Full 360 degree review of your physical, internal, external, cyber and information security * Critical Infrastructure and Key Resource (CI/KR) security assessment in accordance with industry standards * Business Continuity or Resiliency assessment and testing * Threat and vulnerability assessment * Complete confidential report on your strengths, gaps and opportunities for improvement in light of best practices and lessons learned
* Complete and confidential reviews of potential insider threats including workplace violence, theft, embezzlement or malfeasance incidents * Complete analysis and review of present security procedures and protocols to protect your workplace, business information, data, personal customer information, financials, access controls, etc. * Review and testing of internal and external security measures * Confidential reporting on any vulnerabilities, gaps or opportunities for improvement in light of best practices and lessons learned in the industry
LAW ENFORCEMENT REVIEWS
* Complete and confidential review of police procedures / protocols relating to enforcement activity, tactics, use of force, pursuits, evidence handling and other law enforcement functions in light of national standards * Consulting and guidance on best practices and lessons learned related to critical incident management and response protocols * Training on various law enforcement issues for both command and rank & file officers to reflect changes in procedures or to reflect changes in leadership philosophy